Also, tomorrow will be my 1 year blogiversary (is that even a word?) To celebrate I am having a small giveaway. If you have not entered, now is your chance. I will choose the winners (yes there are multiple prizes) tomorrow evening. Go here to find out more.
1. Make fingerprint art using Eric Carle books as inspiration.
|The Grouchy Ladybug|
2. Use the book Little Cloud as a resources for learning about weather and clouds. The First Grade Parade has tons of great resources to go along with this book and weather.
3. The Very Hungry Caterpillar is a wonderful book for teaching subtraction!
4. Create an Eric Carle alphabet just like Melissa did over at Joyful Learning in KC!
5. Many of Eric Carle books are patterned. Use the pattern of one of his books to write your own book.
6. Do You Want to be My Friend? is a wonderful book to teach beginning readers about inferring.
7. House for Hermit Crab is a wonderful story to add to your science unit on teaching homes and habitats.