Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm on Vacation!

Winter vacation officially begins for me today!  So of course my little one had to wake up at 6:30 and Mr. M forgot to turn off his alarm (it went off at 6:15) so I'm awake.  But I can stay in my PJ's for awhile. (At least until I have to take my other daughter to art camp)  I'm also linking up with Oh Boy Fourth Grade for a currently party.  So here is what I'm currently doing right now:


 Head on over to join in the fun (and see what your other blogger friends are up to!)

2 comments:

oh' boy said...

thanks for linking up and I am still in my pjs
I love them!!! I got them for Polar Express day and I am IN LOVE!!! thanks so much for linking up and good luck with that to do list!!!

A Teacher's Treasure said...

Vacation is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how "others" work year round! :)

I'm your newest follower thanks to this linky party :)
stop by and say hi :)

Enjoy the break & Happy Holidays!

❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
A Teacher's Treasure

Post a Comment