Thursday, July 28, 2011

This is Why I haven't Posted in 2 Weeks!

I just realized it has been 2 weeks since I've posted anything and I have to say I am very proud of myself.  I am fully into summertime mode.  I've completed 6 out of 10 books on my summer reading list and just got back from a relaxing beach vacation with my sisters (and 4 nieces & nephews!!) Here is why I have been away from my computer and away from my blog for a few weeks:


Hanging out at the ape house at the Oregon zoo

Maddie & Lola sharing a snack & a story on the floor


Lola turned 2 on July 15th - here she is enjoying her new slide.


Here is the crew at the Oregon Coast Aquarium

Maddie & my 2 nieces trying to catch some waves at the beach

Maddie went camping with Mr. M

Lola & my newest nephew Fin

The entire fam on the beach


Taking Lola for her first walk on the beach - she was NOT digging it
Waiting for my sister & brother-in-law to bring home their new cousin - FIN!!

My birthday is on August 5th so I am giving myself until then to relax and enjoy my summer, then it's back to school mode!

0 comments:

Post a Comment