Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Two

I'll keep this one short since I had a long top ten this week.  I'm up to only two more days of school. Two more days of parents visiting my classroom (which I love), two more days of repeating directions for the umpteenth time and they're still not being followed.  Two more days of laughter and winks and smiles.  Two more days to spend with the most brilliant children (aren't they all?)

Today we had our game day and end of the year celebration.  I will post some pictures tomorrow.  Although there was some arguing, overall it went very well.  They were engaged, playing together, taking turns and learning something along the way.  Even my special friend got to join in and had a wonderful time.  It's hard to believe I only get two more days with these kiddos.  Two more days . . .

1 comments:

Beth said...

You can do it!! I was so surprised that your husband left a comment on my site- Ikea. I'm not sure my idea was that creative but I posted a pic of the bookshelf.

Again- Thank you so much! And I hope you have a good final couple days :-)

Primary Connections

Post a Comment