Friday, June 17, 2011

Favorite Things on the Boob Tube (a Linky Party)

Beth over at Primary Connections is having a linky party about your top 5 favorite TV shows.  Anyone who follows my blog knows I'm a sucker for a list (I may have to make this one a top ten, it's so hard to choose just five!)

I take my TV watching very seriously.  My Top Five TV Favs are:

1. The Killing on AMC - it's like an updated version of Twin Peaks but not quite as bizarre.
2. The Office

3. Walking Dead on AMC - I'm a sucker for any sci-fi shows
4. Leverage on TNT (filmed in Portland &Vancouver, Wa!)
5. Modern Family

Now for the runner's up:

Falling Skies (which hasn't aired yet, but is about aliens so I'm already excited about it)
Dancing with the Stars
The Next Food Network Star (really anything on Food Network I will watch)
Law & Order SVU

Hope you join in! Head over to Primary Connections

2 comments:

Tickled Pink said...

I LOVE the office! Good call!

Beth said...

Thanks for joining in ... it's fun to see what other shows people watch for fun. It's hard to keep it at 5 though!! lol
Primary Connections

Post a Comment