Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Top Ten List . . . (a day late)

I like to post my top ten list on Tuesday, but I'm a day late.  Better late than not at all, I suppose.  I had a really hard time thinking about what I could post as my top ten list.  I thought I could do the ten best things about my Mom (too obvious)  I LOVE my mom, and with Mother's Day coming up it would have been perfect, but I wanted to do something different.  Then I thought about a top ten list about kindergarten since we had our kindergarten open house today.  Didn't want to do that either (although kindy round-up was a huge success and I had so much fun!) Then when I was cleaning the kitchen tonight my oldest daughter came in to ask for dessert.  For her, dessert is a cheese stick and I thought, "BINGO!! I'll write about my daughters!"

So without further ado, here is Ten Things I LOVE About my Daughters: (in no particular order)

1. I love that to Maddie dessert is a cheese stick or a cup of goldfish crackers

2.  I love watching Lola run.  My Mom says she has a Joe Cockeresque quality when she runs.  Total carefree abandon!


3. I love that my girls enjoy being outside more than being inside.




4. I love that they love each other.

5. I love that when Lola gets mad she starts stomping her feet and throwing everything in site.  I know I will not love this later, but when a 20 month old does it, it's cute!

6. I love that Maddie is figuring out who she is as a person, and who she wants to be. 

7. I love that both of my girls are not afraid to express their opinions.  I know this will be one I may not love later, but at this moment I love it.

8.  I love that they both still love to snuggle with me, even my oldest one still loves a good cuddle.

9.  I love that Maddie is a mini me and Lola is a mini Mr. M.
10.  I love them, for the little people they are right now and for the adults they will become.

1 comments:

mrs.tabb said...

Hi! I got your awesomely nice message in my email and instead of hitting "publish" I hit delete instead! Sad face! But u wante to say thanks and I'm glad you liked it!

Post a Comment