Monday, May 16, 2011

One More Month

I know that most of my peeps out there in blog world are getting ready to wrap up their year.  I'm enjoying reading all of the blogs that say 8 more days, 9 more days, 2 more weeks.  I have 22 more days, one more month (not that I'm counting or anything).   I've planned out my last month and although I'm very much looking forward to summer;  I'm also a little sad to see this particular class move on. There is just something about them that I cannot describe.  On the first day of school I was talking with my principal and she asked how my day was and how the class was.  I turned to her and said, "I love them!"  She looked at me like I had something growing out of my ears.  Then a few weeks later she came up to me and said she got it.  There was something special about this particular class.

For the last month of school I'm pulling out all the stops.  Getting out all of my classic end of year tales and trying a few new ones.  One of my favorites is Junie B. Jones is a Graduation Girl.



I've put together a few activities to go along with the story.  Enjoy!
Junie B Jones is a Graduation Girl

A few of my other favorite end of the year books are:






What books do you read when you get close to the last day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment