Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's Tuesday . . Top Ten Songs about Teaching/School/Students

I know many of you are singing the Last Day Blues (or boogie) so I put together my favorite songs about school and teachers and students.  Maybe later in the week I will post some educational things, but I'm knee deep in end of year testing right now.

So with out further ado; in no particular order here are my Top Ten favorite songs:

1. Walk This Way by Run DMC & Aerosmith

2. Hot for Teacher by Van Halen (actually tried to have this played at my wedding when Mr. M and I entered the room, the DJ didn't have it!)


3. Don't Stand so Close to Me by The Police

4. School's Out by Alice Cooper

5. Rock n Roll High School by The Ramones


6. Popular by Nada Surf


7. Me & Julio Down by the School Yard by Paul Simon


8. ABC by Jackson 5


9. Jeremy by Pearl Jam

10. Principal's Office by Young MC

I think if my team and I had a theme song it would be .  . . the theme song to the A-Team!

0 comments:

Post a Comment