Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Can't Help Myself . . .

Okay, I lasted a few days before I started thinking about work. I just can't help myself.  Our final science investigation of the year is insects and it's one of my favorites.  Not because I am found of insects, but because my students are so excited to watch the caterpillar transform into a butterfly and a mealworm turn into a beetle.  They LOVE it and so I love it because they are so engaged.  Here is the beginning of an insect unit I'm working on.  Some of this I put together last year and I added on a bit.  Watch for more to come! I've got several chants and some GLAD books I'm putting together.
Insect unit

I'm dedicating this to my teaching husband Ken who tells me I am the queen of cheese. Ken get ready, like Kraft Mac & Cheese, this insect unit is the cheesiest!

1 comments:

Deedee Wills said...

Thank you for sharing your super cute unit!

Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

Post a Comment