Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Things I Love & Things I Hate (although I do not like my daughter to use that word)

1. I LOVE my family, ALL of them from my wonderful German father with the curly hair and goofy laugh to my patient mother and my precious daughters and my fantastic husband.  I even love my in-laws!

2. I HATE (maybe I should use can't stand) when my daughter is sick and I can't do anything to make her feel better.

3. I LOVE my sisters.  They are the strongest people I know. I love getting pictures of my nieces, they always make me smile and I love that this summer I am getting my first nephew!  Can't wait to meet you Finn!



4. I HATE spiders. Enough said.

5. I LOVE laughing until I cry.

6. I dislike going to bed with the house messy ( I do it all the time, but I do not like it)

7.  I LOVE Johnny Cash, although I often think about who is today's Johnny Cash? Who's our Man in Black?

8.  I HATE the blue Ford Focus that ran every stop sign on my way to Trader Joe's.

9. I LOVE Trader Joe's!

10. I LOVE that I finished and received my National Board Certification; this time last year I might have written that I HATED putting my box together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment