1. I LOVE my family, ALL of them from my wonderful German father with the curly hair and goofy laugh to my patient mother and my precious daughters and my fantastic husband. I even love my in-laws!
2. I HATE (maybe I should use can't stand) when my daughter is sick and I can't do anything to make her feel better.
3. I LOVE my sisters. They are the strongest people I know. I love getting pictures of my nieces, they always make me smile and I love that this summer I am getting my first nephew! Can't wait to meet you Finn!
4. I HATE spiders. Enough said.
5. I LOVE laughing until I cry.
6. I dislike going to bed with the house messy ( I do it all the time, but I do not like it)
7. I LOVE Johnny Cash, although I often think about who is today's Johnny Cash? Who's our Man in Black?
8. I HATE the blue Ford Focus that ran every stop sign on my way to Trader Joe's.
9. I LOVE Trader Joe's!
10. I LOVE that I finished and received my National Board Certification; this time last year I might have written that I HATED putting my box together!
Throwback Thursday - Curious George
2 days ago